Investering og Studiebolig A/S, is obligated to respect and protect the privacy of those who visit our website. As part of our normal work-routine, we gather information about our visitors through our site. We have currently structured the website so visitors have the opportunity to visit our site, without the need of identification or exploitation of personal information.
In the following, is a list of things you can do on our website, if you do not wish us to have any information regarding your visit to our site, all together.
- Deactivate cookies in your browser, before you visit our website
- Choose not to send us information via web-forms that can be found on our website
- Choose not to “opt-in” into specific programs that are available on our website
- Choose not to complete surveys on our website
In the following, it will be described how we collect data and how these data are being used to give our visitors the best user experience online.
COOKIES AND SPOTLIGHT PHOTOS OR WEB BEACON
Apart from this, we can allow a third-party to show cookies on our website – specifically we use Google Analytics and Eloqua to help us monitor our web page’s traffic and understand visitors behavior.
DATA WE COLLECT
- Browse – If you are only navigating through our pages, we collect information about your computer and the pages you visit in total (non-individual or personal data). These data are often referred to as clickstream or navigationdata. We use these informations for analysis, research and development. This way, we can improve our navigation, page structure and page content, to better help visitors find information faster whilst adding value by improving the pages.
- Submission of forms – Some pages across our site contain forms. These forms are meant to provide our interested visitors with further details regarding services and solutions, or giving access to valuable resources (eg. white-papers and research documents) in exchange for contact information. When you complete one of these forms, you may be asked to provide contact information, e.g. your name, phone number and / or e-mail address.
- Surveys – Regarding surveys, we attempt to improve different aspects of our business, based on a total and individual feedback, by collecting your answers. These studies re sent via ”opt-in” marketing program or will also be presented on our website to participate, should you wish to do so.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
If you choose to give us your personal informations as previously explained, you allow us to use your details for the previously mentioned scenarios, but also to contact you regarding other similar services. Furthermore, we can send you surveys or studies concerning relevant, current services or potential new services that we can offer you. We will have the right to send you newsletters, event-notifications, ads and sales material regarding specific programs, products or services.
Occasionally, we use other suppliers to provide services on our behalf, such as: handling and processing and delivery of e-mails, customer-support, transaction-processing or completion of statistic analysis of our services. We will only give out these personal informations that they will need, in order to carry out the service. They are obliged to treat all cases in confidence and it strictly forbidden to use these informations for other purposes.
If you do not agree that we use your data in this manner, you may follow the instructions in the relevant message, update your communication-preferences in your online-account (if relevant), or follow the guide below with the titel: ”Communication preferences”.
We can place e-mail links on this website, which gives you the opportunity to contact us directly through e-mail. The data you provide us with, will be used to respond directly to your questions or comments. These comments or questions may be stored to improve the quality of our website and our services.
We are concerned for the privacy of children under the age of 13, are will not be collecting data of any sorts from these. If we discover any data from child under the age of 13, we will make sure to delete them from all our records and systems.
If you have chosen to receive some of our e-mail publications or if you have given us contact information in any other way and no longer wish to receive our publications and/or to contact us, you can notify us by clicking into any e-mail from us and click the button: ”Unsubscribe” in the bottom of the e-mail, or reply to any e-mail we have sent you with writing ”Unsubscribe” in the subject line. In compliance with CAN-SPAM Act, we give out our physical location address in all e-mail communication for generel korrespondance and opt-out communication. Alternatively, you can send out an e-mail address to opt-out via email@example.com. Remember to include your name, company name, contact phone number, e-mail address, name of our website and details of your request, enabling us to process your request as quick as possible. If we are needing more information to process your request, we can contact you for further information or clarification.
We use procedural and technical measures in which are designed to help protect your personal data against loss, unauthorized access, revelations, changes, abuse, or destruction. However, can can not guarantee that a third party will not defeat such measures and will be given access to your personal information for unauthorized purposes. By using the website, you accept the risk of comprise of your personal data for unauthorized access, is possible. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any guarantee that your data will be protected against abuse, appropriation, amendment or loss.
This website can contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practice on such websites. We advise you to be aware of when you leave our website to read the privacy statements for each website you visit that collects personally identifiable information. This confidentiality agreement applies only to information collected from and by this website.
PUBLICATION OF INFORMATION
We can get access to customer information when we in good faith that the law demands it, or as a response to any request from the law enforcement agencies in connection with a criminal investigation or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil or administrative investigation.
- The content of this website is copyright-protected materials owned by us. It is only available for your general information and use and can be change without notice. We reserve all rights with respect to the website, including without limitation, copyright and intellectual property rights.
- The website is provided on an “as is” basis. We give no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied with respect to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness, availability or reliability of the website or the information or materials contained or offered throughout the site. We decline all implied guarantees, here-under without limitation, guarantees for merchant ability, suitability for a specific purpose, accurate data and non-infringement.
- Neither we or any of our related companies, directors, manager, co-workers, partners or owners are responsible for any loss or damage that is related to the use of this website.
Any allegation is the cause of action that occurs as the result of, or related to the use of the website, is subject to the law in Denmark, regardless of where the website was opened or the applicant’s country of origin.
If you have questions or complaints regarding this policy for protection of personal data, you can contact the us though the website for practice on this website or your interactions with this website at:
Investering og Studiebolig A/S
We reserve the right to update or change this policy at any time.